Step by step guide
Step 1: Installing WordPress Spider FAQ Plugin.1.1 Minimum requirements.
- WordPress 3.0+
- MySQL 5.x
1.2 Perform a new installation.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” and select the Spider FAQ zip file.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” to activate the plugin.
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
If the installation succeeded you will see the message in the picture. If any problem occurs, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.