Spider FacebookSpider Facebook is a Drupal module that allows you to integrate your website with Facebook. This includes adding Facebook social media widgets and social plugins. Customizable with the help of back-end features, this module allows the users to use different Facebook features, including liking specific pages on your website and sharing them on their Facebook walls, as well as sending it to friends. The users will be able to make comments on different pages of your website, like your Facebook page and view the stream of your page straight from the website. And all of this can be done with a single click.
The users can easily sign up for the website using their Facebook accounts. You can set the options for the registration in the back-end. Registration field will either require username and password or have it automatically generated.
freeonly bug fixes Download
- Drupal 6.x, Drupal 7.x native extension.
- Facebook Like button
- Facebook Send button
- Facebook Comments
- Facebook Like box allowing you to like and follow the stream Facebook Page from your website
- Facebook Follow. This plugin allows to subscribe to other Facebook members from the website
- Facebook Request button. It is used for sending Facebook requests from one Facebook user to single or multiple Facebook users.
- Facebook Activity Feed
- Facebook Facepile. This plugin allows you to show profile pictures of the Facebook users, who liked your Facebook page/ registered on your website.
- Facebook Share button
- Facebook Login button. This plugin includes not only Facebook login button, but also possibility of showing profile pictures of the user’s Facebook friends, who are already registered on the website
- Facebook Register Dialog.
- Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook widgets