Joomla event calendar extension
Spider Calendar is one of the best Joomla Calendars available in JED. Spider Calendar is a highly configurable product that allows you to organize multiple events into a nice-looking and easy-to-use calendar. Having a nice and 100% responsive layout the event calendar plugin is the ultimate way to manage and display your events on your Joomla! website. In addition, Spider Joomla Calendar is an extremely user-friendly extension. If you have problems with organizing your events and displaying them in a calendar format, then this is the best solution for you. The calendar extension comes with 5 standard themes, which allows you to customize the design of the calendar.
$370 $100/year for ALL 17 extensionsBuy Now
If you do not login before making a purchase, we will automatically generate a user account for you and send the username/password combination to the email address used for the payment.
Joomla Event Calendar Features:
- Joomla1.5, Joomla 1.7, Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x native extension.
- Spider Calendar is a full responsive extension and compatible with all mobile devices.
- The extension can be used both as a component and as a module.
- The package also includes a special list view module called “Upcoming Events”. You can define the general and theme parameters of this module.
- You can also use a calendar shortcode to place the calendar into a custom location of an article.
- You can publish the calendar in Daily View, List View, and Weekly View or have them all published within a single calendar.
- You can change the of the calendar and match them to the colors of your website.
- There are 5 standard themes included in the module extension package.
- There are 11 standard calendar themes included in the component extension package.
- You can set the height and width options in the module, as well as in the component.
- With a simple click on the date, all the events of that day will appear along with their descriptions.
- Events that last more than one day are supported as well.
- Each event can have an assigned category. You can create different categories providing their description and choosing the color scheme.
- There is an option to display any particular month and year instead of the current date.
- You can create as many calendars as needed. The design of each calendar is configurable.
- There is an option to show multiple calendars on one page.
- You can create events for each calendar separately.
- It is possible to include a Facebook "like" button in each of the calendar events.
- Calendar date color, font size, and font family in the pop-up can be changed.
- Arrow color and background color in the pop-up can be changed.
- Pop-up background color can be changed.
- Pop-up window height and width can be changed as well.
- You can define the number of events displayed in the pop-up.
- You can select calendar date style for the pop-up.
- Any event created in the calendar can be set to repeat at a certain interval.
- Create an event in the calendar and choose to repeat it weekly.
- Create an event in the calendar and choose to repeat it monthly.
- Create an event in the calendar and choose to repeat it yearly.
- You can choose the month display format.
- You can choose between 12 or 24-hour display formats.
- You can change next, previous, and current month font size and color.
- You can change current day cell border color.
- You can define the main border radius, color, and width.
- In the component version and the Upcoming events module of Spider Calendar it is also possible to change pop-up window parameters.
- In the component version you can choose the month display format.
- In the component version you can change next, previous, and current month font size and color.
- In the component version you can change current day cell border color.
- In the component version you can define the main border radius, color, and width.
- In the component version of Spider Calendar it is also possible to change pop-up window parameters.
- The site users can be granted access to manage events in the front-end of the Spider Joomla Calendar.