WordPress ZoomThis is a smart WordPress text Zoom plugin for improving your web site attractiveness. WordPress Zoom enables site users to resize the predefined areas of the web site.
freeonly bug fixes Download
WordPress Zoom Plugin Features
- WordPress 3.0+ compatible
- Possibility to customize the maximum and minimum relative resizing percentage.
- 42 different styles for zoom
- Setting zoom in, zoom out and 100% icons in vertical and horizontal positions.
- Writing words instead of icons.
- Changing the order of zoom in, zoom out and 100% icons by Drag and Drop.
- Setting relative sizes.
- Parameter for applying zoom for the exactly listed classes, IDs and tags. So one can apply the WordPress Zoom plugin to the desired text area of the site.
- Works on all templates.
- After downloading the ZIP file
- Login to your WordPress site and head over the 'Plugins' menu
- Click 'Add New' button
- Choose the 'Upload' option
- Upload the downloaded ZIP file.
- Once it is complete, activate the plugin.
- To show the Zoom Widget on the site, you can:
- Add it to a sidebar (the plugin will be available in Widgets under the menu item Appearance),
- Insert the WordPress Zoom into the text of a post or a page by clicking "Insert Zoom" button in the toolbar of WordPress editor,
- Insert this WordPress Zoom plugin into the text of a post or a page by adding the shortcode [Web-Dorado_Zoom] where you want the Zoom Widget to appear.
Once the plugin is activated, you'll notice a menu on the left called "Zoom". Here you can change various parameters.
what our clients say