$560 $100/6 month for ALL 17 plugins Buy Now
This is a smart WordPress text Zoom plugin for improving your web site attractiveness. WordPress Zoom enables site users to resize the predefined areas of the web site.
- WordPress 3.0+ compatible
- Possibility to customize the maximum and minimum relative resizing percentage.
- 42 different styles for zoom
- Setting zoom in, zoom out and 100% icons in vertical and horizontal positions.
- Writing words instead of icons.
- Changing the order of zoom in, zoom out and 100% icons by Drag and Drop.
- Setting relative sizes.
- Parameter for applying zoom for the exactly listed classes, IDs and tags. So one can apply the WordPress Zoom plugin to the desired text area of the site.
- Works on all templates.
- After downloading the ZIP file
- Login to your WordPress site and head over the 'Plugins' menu
- Click 'Add New' button
- Choose the 'Upload' option
- Upload the downloaded ZIP file.
- Once it is complete, activate the plugin.
- To show the Zoom Widget on the site, you can:
- Add it to a sidebar (the plugin will be available in Widgets under the menu item Appearance),
- Insert the Wordpress Zoom into the text of a post or a page by clicking "Insert Zoom" button in the toolbar of WordPress editor,
- Insert this WordPress Zoom plugin into the text of a post or a page by adding the shortcode [Web-Dorado_Zoom] where you want the Zoom Widget to appear.
Once the plugin is activated, you'll notice a menu on the left called "Zoom". Here you can change various parameters.