Terms Of Service
and Delivery Subscriptions Updates Support Third party
APIs Compatibility User Originated
Policy Ownership Indemnity Notifications
- Creating an account through WebDorado registration page
- Registration is done simultaneously, while You make a purchase
The account allows You to access purchased products, Your payment history, invoices, list of yous credit cards and receive promo offers from WebDorado.
Payment and Delivery
Once we have received the payment, You will receive a payment confirmation letter afterwards. After confirmation letter receipt You can access the purchased products and download invoices using your company’s data.
WebDorado retains the right to change price for its subscriptions, at any time, without prior notification. It is Your responsibility to regularly check WebDorado website for price changes.
- Personal - provides access to support for 1 domain and updates for 6 months
- Business - provides access to support for 3 domain and updates for 1 year
- Developer - provides access to support for unlimited number of domains and updates for 1 year
- The themes are exception, as You can use them on as many sites as you wish but support/updates are limited to 6 months after the purchase.
Subscriptions for our products are mainly one time. You pay once and can use the product. Prior to expiration of your subscription term You will receive reminder to renew the subscription. For loyal customers we may offer discount for renewals. Some of our product’s subscriptions are on recurring payment basis. You can cancel the recurring subscription and continue to use the plugin on one subscriptions terms. It is Your responsibility to check the type of payment for the product you purchase. The information on type (recurring or one time) of the payment is available at the product page and in Your PayPal account payment list as well.
If You subscription expired, you will not be able to access updates, while the ownership title of the purchased product will vest in You and You will be able to use the product “as is”, according to the product’s license.
- The support team can not confirm the purchase of the supported product by the Your credentials used to open the support ticket
- The supported product is modified or customized by You or a third-party hired by the You, or downloaded and installed from a third-party source
- Questions or problems related to how to develop or customize a product that would require custom written source code to resolve the support ticket
- Software development or web site design
- Deployment of supported products in an unsupported hosting configuration or operating environment
- Use of a WordPress version that is newer than the publicly released stable version
- Uncooperative, unprofessional, or abusive conduct by You
You are responsible for having up to date backup of Your website including all data prior to giving access to WebDorado’s support staff. WebDorado is not responsible for site being down or any lost data.
We have developed guidelines to support our users and we encourage you to research our technical documentation and other instructional guides, before contacting our support team directly.Our support is available via e-mail and/or through our contact form. Our support team will usually respond to your inquiries within 24 hours. Exception could be weekends and holidays.
Third Party APIs
User Originated Content
- If You purchase some particular product by mistake and have not yet downloaded it from Your account.
- If You found a bug, contacted our support team and we were not able to solve the issue within a reasonable timeframe (usually in 24 hours).
- If You have a recurring subscription, our billing system automatically charged You, while You have not downloaded the product after your initial subscription period.
- If You upgrade to a higher level subscription within one month of initial purchase, we refund the previous version.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability are regulated by 15 and 16 points of GPLv3.0.
You acknowledge Your awareness that all suggestions, ideas, or other recommendations (content) that You communicate and/or post to/through WebDorado Site (“Forum”, “Support” or from “Submit your idea” section) in any format is publicly accessible and WebDorado, as well as any third party may have access, collect, and use this information. By communicating and/or posting such content You grant WebDorado non-exclusive rights to use such content at its discretion. You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and licensors, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives from and against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, financial and intellectual property claims) arising from WebDorado using Your Content or the combination of Your Content with other applications, content or processes, including any claim involving the use, development, design, production, advertising or marketing of this Content.
- Your subscription expiration
- Important updates