WordPress contact form builder plugin
Contact Form Maker
Download Free version with several field limitationsFree Download
$410 $100/6 month for ALL 20 plugins Buy Now
WordPress Contact Form Maker is an advanced and easy-to-use tool for creating forms. Contact Form Maker has certain limitations as compared with WordPress Form Maker plugin, but instead you can obtain and use it completely free of charge. WordPress Contact Form Maker is one of the best form builders available in WordPress plugin directory, and WordPress Contact Form plugin has most of its features.
Contact Form Maker allows adding an unlimited number of fields, including various text input fields (password, address, e-mail, phone, etc.), captcha, map (supports multiple locations), and submit buttons. The back-end interface of the WordPressContact Form Maker is intuitive and user-friendly,allowingthe users unfamiliar with scripting and programming to create complex forms.
Various parameters of the WordPress Contact Form plugin are subject to customization, including colors and fonts, as well as the size of each element.
WordPressContact Form Maker allows creating small simple forms as well as complex form applications. Thus, it is equally suitable for both beginners and experts.
All modern browsers are supported.
- WordPress 3.0+
- 7 field types
- Custom HTML
- Text Input (10 sub-types)
- Page break
- Section break
- Custom HTML between the fields
- Forms with multiple pages
- The form can be split into sections
- The form allows custom CSS and Java script
- Each field type has additional attributes where specific properties of the field can be customized using Java Script
- The submitted forms can be sent to custom e-mail address, as well as forwarded to the submitter’s e-mail
- The form can be inserted into a post or a page
- Standard editor integration
- A number of different parameters for each field type
- Submission data validation
- Submission statistics
- 9 built-in form templates
- Google Maps integration with Contact |Form Maker
- Form and field preview in back-end
- Required Fields in the form
- Hidden Fields in the form