WordPress form builder plugin
Building WordPress forms just got much easier with a modern and advanced Web Dorado WP Form Builder plugin. With free and paid options the tool is the best solution for create responsive WordPress Forms easily and in a timely manner. The backend interface is intuitive and user friendly which allows users far from scripting and programming to create WordPress Forms. Now just about anybody can effortlessly build even the most complex WordPress forms, using the simple drag and drop method.
This is the best WordPress Form builder plugin in WordPress Plugin Directory. It allows you to set such parameters as colors and fonts. The size of each element can also be set.
Tune Up Form Maker with Add-Ons
Form Maker Export/Import is a Form Maker capacity enhancing plugin. It uses a set of three easily adjustable sections.from $15more
Conditional Emails add-on allows to send emails to different recipients depending on the submitted data .from $15more
MailChimp service helps to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns.from $15more
The Form Maker PDF Integration add-on allows sending submitted forms in PDF format.from $15more
$380 $100/6 month for ALL 19 plugins Buy Now
WP Form Builder Features:
- 100% Responsive
- Twelve main elements for creating a new form
- Custom HTML
- Text Input
- Time and Date
- File upload
- Page break
- Section break
- Full PayPal integration with different checkout modes (Test Mode and Production) and five field types (Amount, Select, Checkbox, Radio, and Shipping).
- Custom HTML between form fields
- Form Layout change possibilities
- Multi-page forms
- Ability to separate the WordPress form into sections with different number of columns
- Custom CSS and Java script in your form
- Includes additional attributes, where you can customize the specific properties for the fields of the form using Java Script.
- Ability to receive the filled forms on defined emails, the submitted information also could be sent to the submitter (parameter)
- Ability to create menu items and connect with the form
- Ability to insert a form into a WordPress page and post
- Ability to use a form as a module
- WordPress Form Maker integrated with the standard WordPress editor
- Various parameter for every element of the form
- Data validation during the submitting the form
- Submissions statistics
- 9 sample form templates
- Ability to restrict preferred file extensions in file upload
- Form Maker is integrated with Google Maps API
- Field Instructions for the User
- Required Fields in forms
- Hidden Fields in forms
- A form Submit Button Customization
- Alert messages of a form can be easily translated and changed
- Ability of adding both simple Survey Tools (Star rating, Scale Rating, Spinner, Slider, and Range), and complex ones, such as Grading and Matrix.
You can add Google map to your forms. In a few seconds the desired address can also be added using the address searching interface, or by filling in geographical coordinates (longitude and latitude). You can also drag the marker on the map using only the mouse.