Spider CalendarThis is the best WordPress calendar plugin available in WordPress Directory. Our event calendar plugin for WordPress is a highly configurable product which allows you to have multiple organized events. Spider WordPress Calendar is a super user friendly plugin packed with all the features you need. Choose different views, themes, colors and fonts, display upcoming events as a list, categorize events. Use the WordPress calendar widget for a variety of purposes from event management to displaying them to visitors of your WordPress website. Create and manage events with ease!
freeonly bug fixes Download
WordPress Spider Calendar Features
- 100% responsive. Fully compatible with all mobile devices.
- You can add unlimited number of calendars and unlimited number of events for each calendar.
- The extension can be used both as a plugin and as a widget.
- Separate upcoming events widget to display upcoming events in a list. The widget features are customizable.
- Possibility to change the colors and match it to the colors of your website.
- There are 17 standard themes included in extension package for the plugin and 6 themes for the widget.
- Set the width in the widget and in the plugin as well.
- With a simple click on the date the events and their descriptions recorded for that day will appear.
- Possibility to support events that last more than one day.
- Possibility to set the month and the year initially displayed on the calendar (option to display any particular month instead of the current month).
- Possibility to create as many calendars as needed. The design of each is configurable.
- An option to show multiple calendars in one page.
- An option to create events for each calendar separately.
- An option to create categories.
- Possibility to assign a category for each event, option of having different colors for each category.
- Date color, font size and font family in the popup can be changed.
- Arrow color and background color in the popup can be changed.
- Popup background color can be changed.
- Define the height and width of the popup.
- Define the number of displayed events in the popup.
- Select date style in the popup.
- Create events which will not repeat (and use a single time).
- Create an event and repeat it by any number of days.
- Create an event and repeat it weekly.
- Create an event and repeat it monthly.
- Create an event and repeat it yearly.
- Choose month display format
- Change next, previous and current month font size and color
- Change current day cell border
- Define the main border radius, color and width
- There is also an opportunity to change popup window parameters