Spider Video Player supports both HTML5 and Flash, which allows playing videos on practically any mobile device. This Drupal module is one of the best video player modules available. You can easily post videos on your website, organizing them into distinct playlists. You can also configure the visual appearance of the player to integrate it into the overall design of your website. The player is provided with a convenient user interface which includes such options as video quality selection, sharing, full screen, shuffling, etc. Moreover, new player themes can be added from scratch of by altering the parameters of existing themes.
Features of Spider Video Player:
- HTML5 and Flash support.
- Spider Video Player has the following options for adding videos to the player:
- Http. You need to provide the URL of the video (HD version can be added separately) or select it from the list of uploaded videos.
- YouTube. You need to enter the video’s YouTube link.
- Rtmp. You need to fill in the Flash Media Server (FMS) URL of the video along with the regular URL and UrlHD (HD version).
- You can add a thumbnail to each of the videos. Also, it is possible to add an image for the whole video playlist.
- Each video can be provided with an unlimited number of tags (can be set as a required parameter).
- You can specify the height and the width, as well as the video size options for the player window.
- You can place a watermark image on the video. The size, position, and border spacing of the watermark image can be changed.
- Users can watch the videos in full screen mode.
- Diverse playback options are available for selection (auto play, auto next song, etc.)
- You can customize the transparency level of buttons, as well as their position and color.
- There is an option for control buttons auto hide.
- You can modify the background color of the videos, frames, and the library.
Thus, this Video Player module is an optimal solution for your website, providing effective integration and a high level of customization.