Step 1: Installing WordPress Slider WD Plugin
In this section you will learn how to install WordPress slider plugin on your website.
1.1 Minimum requirements.
- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
- Log in to your WordPress Administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins page, click Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the Sliders zip file.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
- Click “Upload&Install” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
If the installation succeeded you will see the message in the picture. If any problem occurs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.