Step 3: Managing Events
3.1 On the left menu select Spider FC > Spider FC calendars and click on the “Manage Events” link next to the calendar you want to create or edit events for. Next, click on the “Add an Event” button.
3.2 Title. Add a title for the event.
3.3 Time. Set the start time and the end time of the event.
3.4 Date. Set the start date and the end date of the event.
3.5 Add items.For adding items (images, videos, or Youtube videos) to your event, click on the “Select” button.
- From computer. If you click on the ‘Select files’ button, a window will pop up where you can browse for files on your computer. Alternatively, you can directly drag files to the “Drop files here” area.
- From URL. This tab allows you to provide the URL of the item you want to add. You will also need to choose the type of the file you want to add (‘Image’ or ‘Audio, Video, or Other File’) and type in a name for the item. The remaining fields are optional.
- Media library. The “Media library” tab allows you to choose from the list of files that have already been uploaded to your library.
3.6 Event type. Choose the type of the event.
- Text: Choose this option if you want to provide the event with plain text.
- HTML: Choose this option if you want to add HTML content to the event.
3.8 Priority. Choose the priority level of the event. Each priority level has its corresponding color, which is applied to the event on the calendar and its cell (if there are multiple events on a given day, the cell takes up the color of the event with the highest priority).
- No Priority
|Previous Step||Next Step|