Step 1: Installing a WordPress Flash Calendar
1.1 Minimum requirements
- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
1.2 Perform a new installation.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click on “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the appropriate version of the Spider FC for your WordPress website.
- Click the “Upload&Install” button.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
If the installation is successful, you will see a notification message. If any problem occurs, please contact us email@example.com.