Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WordPress Themes FAQ

WordPress Themes FAQ 10 years 6 months ago #7533

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64

1. What is WordPress?

WordPress is a content management system based on PHP and MySQL running on hosting services. At the moment there are hosted (WordPress.com) and self-hosted (WordPress.org) versions of WordPress. Our themes are tested to work with self-hosted version of WordPress.

2. What is a theme?

A theme is a template allowing you to make changes in your WordPress website without making any changes in WordPress software.

3. How to install a custom theme?

Each of the themes comes with a detailed documentation on how to install and customize it.

4. How can I purchase your theme?

You can find purchase details in our website.

5. What kind of payment options do you accept?

You can use PayPal payment system as well as Visa, American Express and MasterCard cards.

6. How do I customize the theme?

The themes are fully customizable. Based on your preferences you can apply various changes using customization options. The detailed steps on how to make adjustments will be provided in theme documentation.
To make advanced changes in your theme you will require knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as PHP. If you are not familiar with them you can use WordPress Codex support.

7. How to get support for the theme?

You can contact us writing an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or using our contact form.

8. Do your themes work well with the latest versions of WordPress?

Our themes support WordPress 3.0+ and higher versions of WordPress. We are constantly improving our themes to keep them updated with the latest versions of WordPress.

9. Is it possible to translate the theme?

Our themes are localized and can be translated into 47 languages using .mo and .po files. You can make translations without the need of editing .php files.

10. What browsers are supported?

All of the themes have cross-browser compatibility. They work well with the latest version of common operating systems (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera, Internet Explorer 8+)

11. Can I use a custom logo for my website?

You can replace the sample logo with your company logo. To do so you need to upload your logo in PNG file format in the option field.

12. How often are the themes updated?

The themes are constantly updated to add more functionality and to fix bugs. There’s no specific time range for updates.

13. Do your themes support third-party plugins?

The themes are designed in a way to support most of standard type plugins. Nevertheless there is no guarantee that all plugins will work well. Some of them might be incompatible with our theme codes. In this cases pleasecontact us writing an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or using our contact form.

14. Can I apply my theme to different sites?

There is no limitation on using the theme for a single website. You can use it for multiple domains.

15. Do your themes work with WordPress Multisite (WPMS)?

Yes, our themes work with WordPress Multisite.

16. Do you have Sample Data?

Yes. We have ready content which can be used to test the theme.
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds