WordPress Themes FAQ

Administrator created the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

1. What is WordPress ?

WordPress is a content management system based on PHP and MySQL running on hosting services. At the moment there are hosted (WordPress.com) and self-hosted (WordPress.org) versions of WordPress. Our themes are tested to work with self-hosted version of WordPress.

2. What is a theme?

A theme is a template allowing you to make changes in your WordPress website without making any changes in WordPress software.

3. How to install a custom theme?

Each of the themes comes with a detailed documentation on how to install and customize it.

4. How can I purchase your theme?

You can find purchase details in our website.

5. What kind of payment options do you accept?

You can use PayPal payment system as well as Visa, American Express and MasterCard cards.

6. How do I customize the theme?

The themes are fully customizable. Based on your preferences you can apply various changes using customization options. The detailed steps on how to make adjustments will be provided in theme documentation.
To make advanced changes in your theme you will require knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as PHP. If you are not familiar with them you can use WordPress Codex support.

7. How to get support for the theme?

You can contact us writing an email to [email protected] or using our contact form.

8. Do your themes work well with the latest versions of WordPress?

Our themes support WordPress 3.0+ and higher versions of WordPress. We are constantly improving our themes to keep them updated with the latest versions of WordPress.

9. Is it possible to translate the theme?

Our themes are localized and can be translated into 47 languages using .mo and .po files. You can make translations without the need of editing .php files.

10. What browsers are supported?

All of the themes have cross-browser compatibility. They work well with the latest version of common operating systems (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera, Internet Explorer 8+)

11. Can I use a custom logo for my website?

You can replace the sample logo with your company logo. To do so you need to upload your logo in PNG file format in the option field.

12. How often are the themes updated?

The themes are constantly updated to add more functionality and to fix bugs. There’s no specific time range for updates.

13. Do your themes support third-party plugins?

The themes are designed in a way to support most of standard type plugins. Nevertheless there is no guarantee that all plugins will work well. Some of them might be incompatible with our theme codes. In this cases pleasecontact us writing an email to [email protected] or using our contact form.

14. Can I apply my theme to different sites?

There is no limitation on using the theme for a single website. You can use it for multiple domains.

15. Do your themes work with WordPress Multisite (WPMS)?

Yes, our themes work with WordPress Multisite.

16. Do you have Sample Data?

Yes. We have ready content which can be used to test the theme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Maria replied the topic: Pictures sizes

Hi. I want to create content on different pages, and I want to know all the recommended pictures sizes. Theme: Business world

Agapi G. replied the topic: Pictures sizes

Hello Maria! Thanks for posting your question!

Please note, that the content images can be any size you would like them to be. Although generally it is recommended to have web images no larger than 100-200 Kilobytes, with 1200-1500 pixels dimensions.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

MPI Services replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

Hello,

I just paid $40 for all 11 themes, but only received one. And my receipt only says ONE theme was purchased despite having clicked on your $40 for 11 deal.
Where are the other 10 i just paid for??

File Attachment:

File Name: BusinessEl...1-21.pdf
File Size:12 KB

SO i tried to use your email support contact form, and after submitting it said *Error* and i am uncertain of whether the message actually went through to your company.

Please respond with information how to get the other 10 themes i paid for, as i was getting them to show a client who is anxiously awaiting them....

Thanks

Respectfully
JJ
MPI Services LLC

Attachments:

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

Dear user,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have checked and saw that you have bought Starter package of our all themes.

Please login at web-dorado.com, go to My products and there you'll see all the themes available.

If for some reason they won't be available please send me your account email to check.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

MPI Services replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

Yes, I went back a second time and RE-bought the Starter package. The first time i clicked to buy it, it gave me only Business Elite instead.

Moreover, I have the receipts/invoices and my card was billed twice as well. Will need a refund for the first purchase, as it was a glitch on your purchase page.

Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

Greetings!

Could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] with this request? We'll check everything and refund your first purchase, where you have only received Business Elite theme.

Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Fred replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

I bought the Portfolio Gallery theme and my WP hasn't quite updated to reflect that. I tried installing it and it failed...

Hello Fred! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Do you have the Lite version of the theme currently installed to your website? Please make sure to activate another theme, delete current version and then install Pro.

Let me know if it doesn't work this way either, so we can take a further look at the problem.
Thank you! Have a wonderful start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Fred replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

So I'll need to switch to another theme while I do that? Just asking because I have absolutely no experience with WP.

Hi Fred!

That's very correct, you need to switch to another theme first to be able to delete current version of Portfolio Gallery. Afterwards you can upload the Pro version.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Oluwagbami Oluwatoba replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

i love this theme,but i want to know if it support woocommerce before i subscribe to pro version.thanks

Greetings!

Thank you for posting your question!

Could you please let us know which theme are you referring to? They should be compatible with WooCommerce plugin, you can test the free version of the theme and let us know in case you face any problems.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Am referring to Business elite Theme, i had activated it with my site (i mean its free version) but the woocommerce pages did not respond

Hey Oluwagbami!

The pages should be working properly, could we take a look at the problem as a temporary administrator of your site? Please send the login credentials to us using the contact form on this page .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will check the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thanks alot. the woocommerce is working fine now but i have problems saving and publishing my custom update. could it be because i have not upgrade to pro version of the theme? which i hope to upgrade in few days time!

Hey Oluwagbami!

Could you please specify what kind of custom update are you trying to save and publish. In any case, it shouldn't be caused by the fact that you have the free version.

Please clarify the problem and we will try to find out why it's occurring.
Thanks! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dennis Barber replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

I am having the same issue. I purchased the $40 starter pack which includes 11 themes and am only able to see one on My Account > My Products page.

Hi Dennis! Thanks for posting your inquiry!

We have checked your purchase, and looks like the payment was for Business Elite Theme (Developer), rather than All WordPress Themes (Starter) package. Unfortunately we cannot make a refund, since you have already downloaded the theme.

But if you wish to purchase Starter package, we will refund the previous payment afterwards. Here's the link to the page where you can see the themes packages:
web-dorado.com/wordpress-themes-bundle.html

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dennis Barber replied the topic: WordPress Themes FAQ

This is one of the worst sites I have used. Very frustrating. I did not purchase a single theme for $40 dollars. Why would I do that when you have advertisements all over your site for 11 themes for $40 dollars!? Ridiculous.

Hello Dennis!

Please note, that Business Elite Developer subscription is a different plan. It provides access to updates and prioritized support for 1 year, whereas All WordPress Themes package provides the same for 6 months.

So please simply purchase All WordPress Themes package and notify us under this forum thread. We will refund your payment for Business Elite Theme (Developer) subscription.

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds