Contact form emails not reaching me

Agapi G. replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hello Sandy! Thanks for posting about this issue!

Does your e-mail provider have an option to mark the submission e-mails as Not Spam? In case it does, please make sure to check a few of them as not spam and they will start coming to your Inbox.

Thank you!
Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Terrence Rinson-Brown replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Im not getting the emails at all. Ive checked my spam folders and I m not getting anything. Please help

Hey Terrence! Thanks for posting about this issue!

Please check whether Sendmail is enabled on your website. You can check this with your hosting provider.

In case it is enabled, please open a support ticket by sending an e-mail to support@web-dorado.com. Kindly give us temporary access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

XXX replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

:angry: I have been sending messages.

First form is sending emails beautifully. The second one doesn't send a goddamn email. I am wondering if I am going to have a reply from a solution. I purchased the plugin yesterday so we are on time for a refund if it is not going to work.

Thank you!
Monica
Magic Masterminds LLC

Hello Monica! Thank you for reporting the problem!

We have received your support ticket and responded to it. Please confirm, that you have got our e-mail with temporary WordPress admin access request.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Brenna Olsen replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

I am having this problem as well. I have created three forms and they are all the same with the same contact information and only one of them is working. As a contact I am filling out all three and sending all three and only one confirmation email comes back. As the receiver I only receive that one same contact form and nothing from the other two.
Any suggestions?

Hi Brenna! Thank you for posting about this problem!

Could you please check the values of From Email options in your forms? Go to Form Options > Email Options and make sure From Email has a valid email address assigned to it (or an email field).

Thanks! Hope you're having a good weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Vince BG replied the topic: Amazon SES error

Affects Contact Form Builder version 1.8.41

I discovered an error with the Email to Administrator feature when using WP SES and AWS plugins. Email to User seemed to work normally, but it could be similarly affected (though I have not stress-tested it myself)

The trailing comma on the recipients parameter causes SES to error and can be removed by adding $recipient = trim($recipient, ','); to frontend/FMModelForm_maker_fmc.php after line 2395 (after $recipient = $row->mail;)

Attached a patch file for completeness.
I hope this can help someone! :)

vbg

PS: the attachment link only shows up in post edit mode, so here's the link to the attachment:

https://web-dorado.com/media/kunena/attachments/3812423/contact-form-maker-email-fix-2017-03-22.patch.txt

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Amazon SES error

Hello Vince!

Thank you for posting about this conflict and sharing the solution! You have made a big and kind contribution to the community. The fix will be quite helpful for other users.

Please let us know in case you will have questions or support requests, that you will need our assistance with.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds