Contact form emails not reaching me

joe created the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

I have the contact form sending emails to me, but I'm not receiving them. The email will arrive in the submitter's box, but not going to the admins email. I'm using the free version as of now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

joe replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Did some testing and the issue I have described is happening only when I use a certain email address. I have email address's as follows: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. All will work except for the [email protected]. No matter where I put that email address, it will not send to it. I own the domain and all dns settings are correct. I can send and receive email from the troublesome email address, all is working except for the form.

Support replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Dear joe,

Please set the option "Email From" to "Other" and leave it empty in Form Options->Email Options and check again.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Erika Avellaneda Celis replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi there,

My emails are not arriving either. The email address is [email protected] and I own the domain. When I use a gmail email I have no problems.

Please help

Dear Erika,

Can you please try the same and check it again?

Please set the option "Email From" to "Other" and leave it empty in Form Options->Email Options.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I did what you suggested and still does not send to the address. See attached to make sure I did what you asked.

Attachments:

Dear Joe,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

info has been sent to you from WP.

Dear Joe,

We will look into your issue and contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

James replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi. I am having the same issue. Is there a solution? fyi I have tried using the Other option. Thanks.

Dear James,

If you are receiving emails to other accounts such as gmail, it means that either the emails are sent to spam folder or there is a filter set in your email settings.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Bryan Dias replied the topic: Contact form emails and submission not reaching me

Hello - I am not getting emails or submissions. I tried the option mentioned in this thread (swith to "other" in form options and leave field blank.) I am using the pro-version. I used a form that I altered (from your form #2) while using the free version (it didn't work then.) I then upgraded to pro and it didn't work. After upgrading I tried saving the form as a copy and renamed it. That didn't solve the problem. I need to be able to get an email and have it work in submissions. Here is the original and copy version URLs:

www.winebizbuzz.com/siag-affiliate-member/

winebizbuzz.com/siag-affiliate-2/

I do own the domains of the emails I am using in the submission form to test as well as to where the results are to be sent. Thank you.

Support replied the topic: Contact form emails and submission not reaching me

Dear Bryan,

Please give us (to [email protected]) temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Also please don't forget to mention the link to your forum post in the e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Paulette Griswold replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi, I'm having the same issue. It's a wordpress site, novellalove.com. I've tried the above suggestion and it's still not working, I've tried having it sent to multiple emails (yahoo, gmail, as well as our business account) and nothing works. I even uninstalled and reinstalled, still doesn't work. Please help!

Dear Paulette,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Charlie replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi,

I have the same issue. It works fine on my other website but not on this one. I am extremely confused.

I have uninstalled and started from scratch again, but no joy. I have also followed the instructions above but to no avail.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Dear Charlie,

Please give us (to [email protected]) temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Also please don't forget to mention the link to your forum post in the e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Paulette Griswold replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi, I sent my admin information for my website on October 14 in an email to [email protected] and I still have not heard back. Could you please help out?

Dear Paulette,

We did reply to your e-mail, but I suppose it was listed as spam. Could you please check your e-mail's spam folder?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Cindy Njoku replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

:( Same problem...not receiving emails to admin, and i just purchased the pro version

Dear Cindy,

Did you have the lite version of the product? Was it sending the e-mails?
Please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jeremy Hamilton replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

How about letting us know how to fix the issue rather than letting you into the back-end of our site? This is a consistent issue from looking at the forums. Is it not the same consistent resolution??? I feel for those who purchased this. I too, am having the same issue. All other mail is sending out just fine from the web server. And before you ask, NO, I will not grant you admin access to my server.

Dear Jeremy,

We understand your disappointment. In any case, we really want to see you among our satisfied customers. Please be informed, that these issues are unique on each website. The problem might be caused by a conflict with other plugins and/or the website configurations. In order to fix the issue we need to take a look at the code of the plugin. That is why we need admin access.

Here is our privacy statement: web-dorado.com/web-dorado-privacy-statement.html
So please feel free to share temporary admin credentials with us, which you can close right after the problem is solved.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Gregory Freeman replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Guys, I had this exact same problem and for me it had a pretty simple fix. I came to ask a different question, but since I had this problem and I saw others were frustrated by it, I thought I'd chime in. I think namecheap was blocking emails that weren't from an email @mydomainname.com, and your host may be doing the same.

So, what I did was logged onto my cpanel and added an email address such as <example>@mydomainname.com. You should see an email section in your cpanel where you can do this. Then, I went back to wordpress and when setting up my contact form I selected form options. Went to email options and selected "other" in the "email from" field. There, I entered this email address I just set up in my cpanel (<example>@mydomainname.com) and things worked from then on.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Dear Gregory,

Yes, in most of the cases the mail server of the website has limitations, which are blocking the mailing functions.

If you face the issue, you can check if it is within Form Maker or is related to hosting limitations. Please instal WP-SMTP plugin ( wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/ ) and send a test mail. If it will fail, that means your website is not sending e-mails generally.

Please check the screenshot attached.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds