Contact form emails not reaching me

Support replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Dear Llewellyn,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please mention the full link to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nancy LeVasseur replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

I'm having the same problem with the contact us forms on three different sites that I have launched.

Dear Nancy,

Thanks for contacting us.
You probably have seen the following steps , we normally suggest to double-check, when clients are having some mailing issues.

Please, follow the instructions described below and let us know if you meet any solution.

First of all please make sure the email is not filtered to the spam or junk email folder.
- Try using another email address (preferably one with the same domain as your site)
- Wordpress uses PHP mail. Perhaps your hosting does not have sendmail enabled. Please contact your hosting provider.
- Alternatively, you can use SMTP, which should always work.

You can use this plugin for example: wordpress.org/plugins/webriti-smtp-mail/
Setting up an external SMTP server, such as GMail should work. But GMail requires authentication.

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Instructions for WP SMTP
Please be informed, that this could be an issue with your server. You can check this by the following way. Please install an SMTP plugin, e.g. WP SMTP ( wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/ ) and send a test mail to your e-mail in its settings. If the e-mails will be sent, then the issue is within Form Maker and we will need temporary full admin access to take a look at the problem.

But if the test mail will fail being sent, then the issue is within your website's mail server and you'll need to contact your hosting provider to solve the problem.

Alternatively, we may suggest you to view this step-by-step video guide and discover all the features of the plugin, in case you miss something.

Here is the link -

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hello there. Thanks for your email. I have made some progress on one of my sites. I did create some alias emails with my website extension, and the contact us form now works as intended.

I do have another site though, that has two contact forms, and only one is providing the responses to the admin and the end user. I created two alias emails: [email protected] . . . .com for the end user and [email protected] . . . .com. This form is now working as intended.

The other form, "Book a Show" is not sending the emails to the admin or the end user. I'm wondering if it's because there is another form on this site. I did set up two more alias emails: [email protected] . . .com and [email protected] . . for the admin. This form is not sending an email at all.

Please advise; thanks very much for your help.

It's pleasure to assist you, Nancy.

Please, follow the instructions described above and try with G-Mail, check your spam folders. alternatively, contact your host in order to inspect some additional details for this case.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi There,
I have tried the gmail account emails. That was the original email that was used as the forwarding email address that did not work.

What you're asking me to do does not make sense. The other form on this site works fine now. The user gets an email, and the administrators each get an email. I don't think this is a hosting problem. If it were, the other form on the site would not work.

So, why does the Book a Show form not work the same way? It should. Do you want credentials so you can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Yes, you are right, Nancy, seems there is a missing point in the options. Please, include this forum URL in an email addressed to [email protected] and give us full administrator's access, as well as name the form number.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Cori Nevruz replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

I am having the same problem. Forms were sending and now no longer are. This only just seemed to be an issue after the latest WordPress Update to 4.2.4. Any ideas?

Cori Nevruz replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

actually, it seems to only happen if I am trying to send the form to more than one email address. When I removed all but one, it went through...

Thanks fr contacting us, Cori.
Could we suggest to to create a new simple form and try to send to multiple emails? If this does not help, please contact us at [email protected] and give us full administrator's access so that we could check the options and test the form as well.

Thank you!

P.S. Don't forget to include this forum URL in email subject.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jaimie Dean Burnette replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

I have recently purchased the pro version of Contact Forms. I installed it on my 1st site and it worked good. I installed it on my second site and I have been unable to receive any messages. Both sites are wordpress and hosted by the same company .

I read the thread " Contact Form emails not reaching me" beginning with post #16701. None of the trouble shooting ideas worked, I did an uninstall and reinstall, checked that the settings were the same as in my other site that worked.

I have sent you admin privileges to my site and email you as well, I hope you can make it work for me.

Dear Jaimie,

Thank you for checking the provided solutions and sending admin access information.
We will respond to you very soon!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Trista replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi,
I have experienced the same problem as well. I tried Emails Options-->Other. I tried WP and PHP both forms. I have tried several emails but neither worked. Could you help me with my problem? Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Dear Trista,

We'll surely help you with this issue, thanks for letting us know about it!

Please give us temporary admin access to your website. Our developers will check the e-mailing issue and see what's wrong on your plugin as soon as possible.

You can send the login details to [email protected], mentioning the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

John replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me neither

Hello everyone, i got the same problem here, mails aren't reaching my mail account, also I did step by step the tutorial showed before but nothing.

Maybe you need permission on my site to see what's going on?

Cheers (:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me neither

Dear John,

Thanks for posting about this problem!

Indeed, we do need temporary WordPress admin access to your website to take a look at this problem. Could you please send the information to [email protected]? Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to include the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Juan Cornejo replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi, I also have the same problem . I not receive the mails sent from the contact page .
Not a problem host.
Can you help me?
Thank you

Dear Juan,

We can surely help you with this issue!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website? Kindly send the login information to [email protected] Our developers will take a look at the issue and provide a fix as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Wes Davis replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi, i'm having the same problem as the others, i don't seem to be receiving any of the emails, either as the customer or the site owner. Can you help me please?

Many thanks
Wes

Dear Wes,

Firstly please make sure e-mails are not sent to spam or junk folder. You can also try one of the following:

- Test with another e-mail address, preferably hosted on the same domain as your site,
- Wordpress uses PHP mail, perhaps sendmail is disabled on your website. Please contact your hosting provider.

If these don't make any difference, please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary WordPress admin access to your website, so we can take a look at the problem.

Make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

melissa replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Hi, i have had the same issue although resolved the receiving part by changing the Mailer to PHP mail() function. Rather than wp.
The only problem with this is that when i reply to an email i have received, the reply email address shows as some weird crazy long ....secureserver.net email address that must have something to do with the wordpress account. I want the email replies to show as my actual email address.

Is this because of choosing the PHP mail() function ? otherwise under wp Mailer i was not receiving the emails.

Hello Melissa!

Could you please check the value of Reply to option in Form Options > E-mail Options? Please add your e-mail address to it and let me know if it works that way.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

melissa replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Thank you, that worked! Can you also tell me why the person who submits a message through the contact form receives a blank message from that weird long secureserver.net email address?

Hello Melissa,

This looks like a different problem, thanks for letting us know about it!

Could you please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Kindly grant us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution ASAP.

Also please make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Sandy replied the topic: Contact form emails not reaching me

Same problem. Have tried all kinds of work-arounds, but these emails always go to spam. Any suggestions?

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds