Exclude tags with certain classes? breaks some JS

Derek Kelly created the topic: Exclude tags with certain classes? breaks some JS

I am running WooCommerce with a Predicitive Search plugin which loads search results without reloading the entire page. This function doesn't work properly if I allow <a> tags to be zoomed.

without zoom plugin running

<a class="ps_navigation ps_navigationproduct ps_navigation_activated" href="http://carewaywellness.com/search/keyword/medline/search-in/product/search-other/product,p_sku,p_cat,p_tag,post,page" data-href="keyword/medline/search-in/product/search-other/product,p_sku,p_cat,p_tag,post,page" alt="">Product Name</a>

with zoom plugin running
<a class="ps_navigation ps_navigationproduct ps_navigation_activated" href="http://carewaywellness.com/search/keyword/medline/search-in/product/search-other/product,p_sku,p_cat,p_tag,post,page" data-href="keyword/medline/search-in/product/search-other/product,p_sku,p_cat,p_tag,post,page" alt=""><font style="font-size:100%" my="my">Product Name</font></a>

I have gone in and disabled the <a> tag from being zoomed which has returned functionality to my search page.

I'm just hoping there could be a way to exclude tags with specific classes being used, rather than disabling every <a> tag on my site.

I was able to track this down with the help of the a3rev team where i purchased the predictive search plugin
a3rev.com/shop/woocommerce-predictive-search/

Thanks,
Derek

P.S. I purchased zoom pro with another account awhile back, i couldn't remember my login info so i made a new account. my website is carewaywellness.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds