Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Agapi G. created the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Hello all!

Instagram changed its API. You need to get a new access token by using "Sign in with Instagram" button on the Settings page in order to keep your Instagram Feed WD plugin functioning after June 1.

Please make sure to let us know in case you will face further issues.
We'll be happy to assist!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ru replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Hi since updating my Instagram feed, the thumnails of my instagram images show far too scaled up on my wordpress site in comparison to how they appear on instagram. Any ideas in how to fix this, it must be a bug?
Thanks
Ru

Keith replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

I am unable to download the latest version?? even when i click on the update link on my wordpress plugins it just sends me to this website where it says i have not purchased the plugin? i have a paypal receipt sent to email address that is the same for this account.

I also now have this problem with my feeds when trying to access them. (see attached image 2)

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Hello Ru and Keith! Thank you for letting us know about the problems on your Instagram Feed WD plugins.

Regarding to thumbnail view problem and the error, could you guys contact our team by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary WordPress admin access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problems as soon as possible and provide a solution.

Make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

And Keith, please log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and go to My Products. You will find the product you purchased here.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Oscar Jimenez replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Hi guys, after I updated the plug in today. My instagram feed quit loading on my site on Safari and Firefox. It seem to work with Chrome.

Thanks.

Hello Oscar! Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please try deleting and re-adding the user or hashtag you have added to your feeds? This will most probably solve the problem you are facing.

But in case it does not, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary WordPress Administrator access to your website. Our developers will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your message.
Thanks in advance!

Have an amazing day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Oscar Jimenez replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

That did nothing, emailing you guys now.

Thanks,

Oscar

Thank you, Oscar!

I just assigned your ticket to our development team. They will check the problem and find out what's causing the conflict with the two browsers.

I'll let know as soon as there will be news.
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Oscar!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Instagram Feed WD plugin has been resolved! Please note, that it is a bug related to Instagram API, our development team will soon release an updated version with this fix.

Please install version 1.1.5 / 2.1.5 (Pro) when it comes out.
Thank you, have a great Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi,

Thanks so much for sorting this out for me. The update came out and everything is running smoothly.

Thanks,

Oscar

That's amazing, Oscar! We are very glad the updated version fixed everything!

Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you have other questions or support requests. We'll be happy to provide assistance!

Could I ask you to share your feedback and thoughts about Instagram Feed WD on WordPress.org? Our team would very much appreciate your comments!

Let me give you the link to Instagram Feed WD page on WordPress.org:
wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wd-instagram-feed

Thank you in advance!
Have a beautiful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Elizabeth Spiers replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Hi - i'm using the pro version to create a WP Instagram widget and it's displaying the number of comments but not the comments themselves.

Hello Elizabeth! Thank you for posting your request!

Kindly note, that the comments of Instagram posts are displayed within the lightbox of the images. Click on the comment icon to open the section.

Unfortunately image comments are not displayed under each picture on the grid.
Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

on1cycle replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Having issues updating too the 2.1.6 version that was just released. I downloaded the zip file to my computer, but dont know what to do after that. What are the steps? Thanks

Greetings! Thanks for posting your request!

Please deactivate and delete current version of Instagram Feed WD plugin and then install the latest version. You will not lose your feeds, themes and other data this way.

Thank you! Have a fantastic day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Darkam replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Hello !

I have a message about a new version "2.1.18". But when I go on the official plugin channel on Wordpress the "new" version is "1.1.18" so I have the message that my version is newer than the one available...

Thanks,

I'm Darkam Onikaiju from darkam.com

Hello Darkam!

Please note, that 2.1.18 is the latest Pro version of Instagram Feed WD plugin. Whereas 1.1.18 available on WordPress.org is the free package. So you do have the latest version installed.

You can access the updated pro versions by logging in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and navigating to My Account > My Products page.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

cameran surles replied the topic: Instagram Feed WD: Update to the latest version

Hi! I apologize, I am a little bit of a coding novice, but I have never been able to get my IG Feed WD working correctly for my website. I installed the plugin and "Instagram Feed" appears in my sidebar, but the feed appears to continue to load (with circular blue balls that go around and around, like it's "thinking." See attached pic). The feed never actually appears.

What am I missing?

Thanks so much!
Cameran Surles

Attachments:

Hello Cameran!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

This is most probably a Javascript conflict on your website. Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, so we can check? Please send the login information to us privately using this form .

Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will check the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds