How to customize video play button?

Cj Peters created the topic: How to customize video play button?

When a IG feed is loaded some of the images indicate they are actually a video by the play button in the center of the image. This button can get lost because it is so small (see attached). How do I resize it and change its color?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to customize video play button?

Dear Cj,

As mentioned in the reply of your previous post you can change the size and color of the icon from your Instagram Feed WD theme > Thumbnails > Hover Icon Color and Hover Icon Size options.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Cj Peters replied the topic: How to customize video play button?

Agapi G. I just tried that, and it doesn't do what im looking for. I changed the button size to 100px and nothing happen. There is no hover on the thumbnail. when the feed loads, I would like the play graphic to load at a large size.

Cj Peters replied the topic: How to customize video play button?

Where in the CSS is this arrow?

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to customize video play button?

Dear CJ,

Could you please make sure clear your website and browser cache and check the icon then? Or you can hardcode the CSS using this code:

.wdi_photo_overlay i {
    font-size: 40px;
}

You can add it to custom CSS editor of your theme, or to its style.css file. Also, in case the code will not take effect on icons, please add !important to the rule.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds