How to remove Likes and Comment links

Cj Peters created the topic: How to remove Likes and Comment links

I'm using your plugin in a webview for my app. Everytime I touch the Likes or Comments numbers under the image it crashes my app. Like a major crash. I would like for the numbers to be there, but I need to remove the links so they are not clickable. For example: In the attachment I would like the 14865 total to stay, but I would like to remove or disable the link it goes to. Same with the 675 comments.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to remove Likes and Comment links

Dear CJ,

Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

This is a rather strange issue, so we perhaps need to take a close look and see what's causing the problem. Please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website, so our developers can check everything in Instagram Feed WD and resolve the issue on your app.

Please send login details to [email protected] and also mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Cj Peters replied the topic: How to remove Likes and Comment links

Before we do all that, can you just tell me how to make them un-linkable? That would solve my problem. I have to launch this app saturday, so I need the path of least resistance at the moment. :-)

Cj Peters replied the topic: How to remove Likes and Comment links

Okay, have trace the problem to the actual Comments display link. when i turn it off and only show the likes, the app doesn't crash. when the comment are visible and I click it, the crashes. How do you remove the link from the comments. And what does the comments actually link to.

This only happens on your mobile template. on the web the comments are unclickable.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to remove Likes and Comment links

Dear CJ,

Could we please have the link to your website, so we can check the issue? Also, if we could have a chance to check the plugin viewed in your app, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds