Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Exclusive Theme: Remove "Date Posted", Comments Bo

Exclusive Theme: Remove "Date Posted", Comments Bo 9 years 2 months ago #25033

Hello, i just changed from Exclusive (Free) to Exclusive (Paid). This is my blog: heiconeumeyer.com. The blog is mainly a business representation with a static starting page and about five more pages or posts (not yet complete, just starting to build up). There will not be many new posts coming up. I chose Exclusive because it looked nicely cool and business-like.

I do have several quibbles (which i don't have on another blog with another bought theme):

Bullet-point lists
They do not format well:
- the second line of one bullet point is not indented, but starts right below the bullet point at the very left margin of the text space
- the first regular line (not formatted as bullet-point-list) starts immediately under the bullet-point-list where there should be a 1-line-space
- a heading immediately after a bullet-point-list starts immediately under the bullet-point-list where there should be a 1-line-space (some problems currently seen here, but may change: heiconeumeyer.com/test/)

Font
I want to use the default font Segoe UI. But in FF and IE, the blog appears with Times font (my default font in Word) for headlines and paragraph text. Only Chrome shows the proper font and the preview in FF while editing design options. The wrong font (Times) appeared only after installing the paid Exclusive version. But before, when i used the free Exclusive, posts appeared with the correct font, i.e. Segoe UI, in all browsers.

Removal of Date Line
How can i remove the line "Published on" in all posts and pages?

Removal of Comments Box
How can i remove the full "Comments" section from *all* posts and pages?
I already dis-allowed all users to make comments, but the comments box still appears. If there is a certain online file to edit, please tell me. I know how to download it and how to edit with a non-formatting editor.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Example of Formatting Trouble no Longer Live 9 years 2 months ago #25047

Hello,
i removed the Exclusive theme from my website, because given the formatting problems it didn't look "exclusive" at all. So the link given in my first post here does not show you the formatting problems that i mentioned.

But you can see the formatting problems in the screenshot of Exclusive theme applied in the attached screenshot.

To Web-Dorado: Please
- either tell me how to fix the formatting problems or
- reimburse the 20 USD, because in it's current state the theme is not useful

Thanks!
Attachments:

Example of Formatting Trouble no Longer Live 9 years 2 months ago #25079

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Heico,

Could you please contact us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin cr

Thank you.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Example of Formatting Trouble no Longer Live 9 years 2 months ago #25084

Thanks.

I have already changed the theme to one that is easier to control. I will not use your Exclusive theme any more (it was meant to be used here: heiconeumeyer.com/aboutme/). So i will not e-mail you etc.

If you can, reimburse the 20 USD.

Thanks,

Heico

Example of Formatting Trouble no Longer Live 9 years 1 month ago #25172

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Heico,

Could you please contact us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.

Thank you.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)
Time to create page: 0.748 seconds