Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Exclusive Posts

Exclusive Posts 9 years 2 months ago #24938

• Angela
  • Fresh Boarder
my domain: www.dnaderox.com
I am using the Exclusive theme. Love it! I will upgrade but want to make sure it is working properly.
I installed the sample data and changes the information inside the posts, etc. For some reason "tweet" is at the beginning of each content post. It does not show in the post creator, either text or visual, but shows on the site. How do I get rid of that?
Also, as you can see, the post "About us" is cut short. I do not have a "read more" in the text. How do I get more text to show on the home page?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Exclusive Posts 9 years 2 months ago #24984

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Angela,

Could you please contact us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Exclusive Posts 9 years 2 months ago #24985

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Angela,

Could you please contact us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds