Video upload problem

WS4W created the topic: Video upload problem

When I try to upload videos from the computer (not a url location) I get error saying I'm limited to 2mb in file size! The video is 137mb so how do I get it loaded? When I use the url version, everything shows up except no video plays. I checked to make sure the video is in the playlist and the playlist is in the player. I'm lost. Why are the video files limited to 2mb???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Video upload problem

Dear customer,

Please be informed, that the limitation is set in your php.ini file. Please check the upload_max_size and enlarge the amount.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

WS4W replied the topic: Video upload problem

Where do I find this php.ini file??? Is it part of the Spider Videoplugin?? Thanks for the help.

Support replied the topic: Video upload problem

Dear customer,

Please be informed, that php.ini is the main PHP file of your website. It should be in the root folder of it. It is not a part of Spider Video Player. If you doubt, that you can check this by yourself, please contact your hosting provider and ask them to check.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds