Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No Video showing inside Video Player?

No Video showing inside Video Player? 11 years 5 months ago #1483

• Tony Myers
  • Fresh Boarder
  • "Doing that which is right!"
On my blog page, I get no video showing in the player. Only three flashing horizontal dashes!

I have setup only ONE video in my attempt so far.

My setup of the player settings are as follows:

1. I have [Videos] set for:
Title: video
Type: http
Url: www.officiantsonline.com/wp-content/files/videos/bestman.mp4
UrlHD:
Thumb: None
Published

2. [Tags] I am not using these at this time (they have been turned off)

3. I have [Playlists] set for:
Best Man
Video:
Type: http
Url:http://www.officiantsonline.com/wp-content/files/videos/bestman.mp4
Thumb: None
Published: Yes

4. I have set for: Title: Player 1 Select Theme: Theme 1 Playlist: Best Man Number of videos: 1 The video player shows up on the webpage however, I do not get any video playing inside the player at all. I have checked and double checked all of my settings. I even went to your DEMO site and verified the setting inside that site against the settings that I am using and everything appears to be the SAME except that I am using my own domain, of course. Also, WHY does it say "Leave a comment" under the Video Player screen when I have ALL commenting turned OFF inside Wordpress? Need some knowledgebase help here, if possible? Thanks, Tony Myers[Video Player] set for:
Title: Player 1
Select Theme: Theme 1
Playlist:
Best Man
Number of videos: 1

The video player shows up on the webpage however, I do not get any video playing inside the player at all.

I have checked and double checked all of my settings. I even went to your DEMO site and verified the setting inside that site against the settings that I am using and everything appears to be the SAME except that I am using my own domain, of course. Also, WHY does it say "Leave a comment" under the Video Player screen when I have ALL commenting turned OFF inside Wordpress?

Need some knowledgebase help here, if possible?

Thanks,

Tony Myers
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: No Video showing inside Video Player? 11 years 5 months ago #1486

• Tony Myers
  • Fresh Boarder
Alright,

I have continued to work with the settings on this plugin. I uploaded another copy of the video to the Media Library of Wordpress. Of course, this gets stored in /wp-content/uploads; where I really DON'T want videos and images mixed together, etc.

I then added a thumbnail (bestman.png) to both and [playlist] and updated the settings. I now get the SOUND of the video playing in the player but NO PICTURE. It also says "No Stream Found". The Thumbnail does not display anywhere except for the left sidebar, when it is opened. Seems like it is getting more complicated all the time.[video] and [playlist] and updated the settings.

I now get the SOUND of the video playing in the player but NO PICTURE. It also says "No Stream Found".

The Thumbnail does not display anywhere except for the left sidebar, when it is opened.

Seems like it is getting more complicated all the time.

Re: No Video showing inside Video Player? 11 years 5 months ago #1490

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Tony,

The problem that your videos are not playing is in the format. Please use this online video converter to assure that you are uploading the videos with the right format: video.online-convert.com/convert-to-mp4

What concerns to the upload folder, you can create a new folder under uploads and use that one for videos. The "Create new folder" button is placed in the uploads window.

--
Best regards
Web-Dorado team
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Re: No Video showing inside Video Player? 11 years 5 months ago #1497

• Tony Myers
  • Fresh Boarder
OK, I just processed an MP4 video through the online MP4 converter (WHY?)

The video is now playing.

Is there a way to TURN OFF the AUTOPLAY function and WHY does it say STREAM NOT FOUND when the video finishes playing?

I don't want multiple videos on a blog auto-playing all at the same time.

Re: No Video showing inside Video Player? 11 years 5 months ago #1499

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Tony,

The MP4 format has some properties that may vary. Browsers doesn't support all of them.

You can turn off AUTOPLAY from theme's option page.

Please give us a link (to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) to your site and temporary admin user account, and we will try to find out the problem with streaming.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds