Strict standard error on Joomla website

DUFEU created the topic: Strict standard error on Joomla website

Hi,

We are interested to pay for pro version. So we are testing in free version.
I'm using Joomla: 3.3.6 and the last version of Spider Video Player.

On the website, i have the error:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/sohouill/www/_multi_ftp/danse-a-theme/v3/plugins/content/loadspidervideoplayer/loadspidervideoplayer.php on line 186

And on the admin site I have the errorS:

Strict Standards: Non-static method TOOLBAR_spidervideoplayer_playlist::_DEFAULT() should not be called statically in /home/sohouill/www/_multi_ftp/danse-a-theme/v3/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 63

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/sohouill/www/_multi_ftp/danse-a-theme/v3/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 864

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/sohouill/www/_multi_ftp/danse-a-theme/v3/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 865

Strict Standards: Non-static method HTML_contact::show_playlist() should not be called statically in /home/sohouill/www/_multi_ftp/danse-a-theme/v3/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 920

Finally, the video doesn't work.
Can you please help me.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Strict standard error on Joomla website

Dear User,

Please be informed, that you can turn off the strict standards and you will not get the notice. Meanwhile we will fix the problem in the next update.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds