New ranges of connectability

Brian Lessard created the topic: New ranges of connectability

Any possibility of a setting up a calendar in one group to be linked with another so that updates made to one calendar automatically updates another calendar? I'd like to have a group/club called 'Jasmine' with their own 'Jasmine' Calendar where updates made to the 'Jasmine' calendar automatically updates the "Jasmine' members' calendars and updates the parent group of Jasmine.

And what is the possibility of a group's schedule update to a Spider calendar automatically updating a members' Google or Outlook calendar?
One change gets posted to the club calendar, simultaneously gets posted to the local community calendar and all the members who've subscribed to that group and want their calendar updates, gets them automatically, alert if requested,...Effective, unmistakable connectivity. Would be pretty cool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: New ranges of connectability

Dear Brian,

Unfortunately, currently we do not have the mentioned options, but will definitely include it within our customer wishlist. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Brian Lessard replied the topic: New ranges of connectability

Thanks very much for your reply. Could those features be customized into my site using Spider or perhaps any other calendar in the meantime?

Dear Brian,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide more details about the customization after the 6th of January? We will discuss the necessary development and will let you know if that could be possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Brian Lessard replied the topic: New ranges of connectability

Greetings and happy new year!

One of the more difficult things to do is organize different sources of events on to one calendar.

I would like to have each member of my community have a calendar on their member page that is fed by postings to the calendar on the group page that they belong to, for ex.

The community is a school. Each student has their own page and calendar. Each student will belong to a couple of groups in the school that also have their own calendar. When the group leader posts an event on their group calendar I would like those postings to also get posted to the individual student calendars (those students that belong to that group only) and to the school calendar.

So each student will be kept up to date with their groups postings and can then see what's going on in their group and manage their schedule accordingly.

The school can also post events to their calendar and have it feed to the individual students calendar as well....so any student can look at his/her calendar and see what their group is doing and what the whole school is doing. Perhaps a color code to identify postings by the student to their own calendar, postings to their groups calendar, and postings from the school at large.

That my friends would be an awesome calendar set-up.

Best regards,

Brian

Dear Brian,

Please be informed, that this is a very large customization and unfortunately we don't have spare resources right now to make this implementation.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds