[solved]Price not showing.

Sylvia created the topic: [solved]Price not showing.

I've been playing with this for a while and I just can't seem to get the price to show. :blink:

The item is located here leatherbysylvia.com/shoppe

Have removed free version via plug in and installed full version. Should I uninstall and reinstall via the link in the menu?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: Price not showing.

Dear Sylvia,

No need to uninstall from the menu link. This will remove the database also.

Follow our manual and try once more to Deactivate then Delete the plugin. And install the full version again. If your problem still persists please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site and we'll fix the problem if any.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Micky replied the topic: Re: Price not showing.

Sylvia wrote: I've been playing with this for a while and I just can't seem to get the price to show. :blink:

The item is located here leatherbysylvia.com/shoppe

Have removed free version via plug in and installed full version. Should I uninstall and reinstall via the link in the menu?

I Can see your item price here? It's set to $ 15?

Greetings

Sylvia replied the topic: Re: Price not showing.

Thank you for responding everyone.

I had tried several times deactivating and activating the price and it just wouldn't work. So since I was just testing and hadn't built a huge catalog yet, I just went ahead and uninstalled via the menu link and went in an deactivated and deleted the files in the plugin area. Once I reinstalled everything worked fine.

I apologize for not returning and marking this solved.

Syl

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds