Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: options not saving

options not saving 10 years 4 months ago #9736

When I try to change the options for the Cell Page Options, changes to the first 8 parameters don't get saved. The rest of them do get saved, but the first 8 stay at their original settings.

Also, is there some simple change I can make to a template so the name of a product at the top of a cell is a link to the product page for that product?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

options not saving 10 years 4 months ago #9737

There seems to be a lot of other options in the other page options areas that are also not getting saved when changed.

options not saving 10 years 4 months ago #9738

The problem seems to be that the spidercatalog_params database does not contain fields for these parameters.

Was there something I was supposed to do when updating to the latest version to modify the database? I simply installed the new version on top of the old version (original version was purchased last August, the new version received a couple of weeks ago)

options not saving 10 years 4 months ago #9744

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Dave,

Please give us (to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject and we'll look into all options you mentioned. We will also make a free customization for you so as the title of the product at the top of a cell will be a link to the product page of that product.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds