Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Images in detailed Product Page view

Images in detailed Product Page view 10 years 9 months ago #6690

Hello again, I have a few more questions, along with a possible bug report:

Q: How do I make the thumbnails for multiple images larger? They are preset to 50px, but I want them to be 100-150px.

Bug?
When switching between multiple published images in product page view, the main image disappears. Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Images in detailed Product Page view 10 years 9 months ago #6697

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Christoffer,

Could you please give us (to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We\'ll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Images in detailed Product Page view 10 years 9 months ago #6720

Hi and thanks for your swift response. I have sent you login credentials to access my site.

I have fixed the issue with displaying larger thumbs myself by changing the relevant value in components/com_spidercatalog/views/showproduct/tmpl/default.php.

The other issue with image switching remains and I greatly appreciate your help in fixing it!

Images in detailed Product Page view 10 years 9 months ago #6785

Hi and thanks for your assistance in looking at my site to fix the issues. However, the following issues remain:

Images are not showing up at all in Explorer or Firefox for Windows - or in Safari and Chrome for MacOS. In fact, they only display in Firefox for MacOS.

In Firefox for MacOS (the only browser displaying any images for Spider Catalog), the problem of switching between multiple images in the product page view remains.

I would really like to be able to use Spider Catalog - and want to ask you if you could take another look at my site?

Thanks in advance!

Images in detailed Product Page view 10 years 9 months ago #6791

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Christoffer,

Unfortunately we can't test under the Mac's version of Safari and Chrome currently, but we'll try to fix the problem under Windows environment for IE and Firefox. We'll let you know as soon as the problem will be fixed.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Images in detailed Product Page view 10 years 6 months ago #8191

• Benny
  • Fresh Boarder
I've seen an issue with detail page images not showing in certain webbrowsers after switching from one image to another. Don't know if this is the same problem, but in my case it was caused by spaces in the image-filename. After removing the spaces from the filename it was okay.
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Benny.
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds