Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Visual Issues

Visual Issues 8 years 11 months ago #26567

Hi there.

Our site design is in progress, and is located here: www.salmonbayeaglesaerie2141.com/?page_id=43. We've encountered a couple of little visual problems that I'm hoping you can help solve:

1. There is a faint grey shadow about 25px hovering above the calendar on my site. I've attached a screen shot. Can we get rid of that?

2. In the calendar header I'd like to change the font of the calendar title (currently says "2015, June") to be non-shadowed. I'd also like to get rid of the "2014" and "2016" buttons.

3. The footer section, where the categories are referenced, looks kinda hanky (see screen shot attached). Can I change the font size/color/type of these category titles?

Thank you for your help—the functionality is great!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Visual Issues 8 years 11 months ago #26580

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Melissa,

1. The shadow can be removed by setting a white background with the following CSS code:
.post-content table tbody > tr:nth-child(odd) > td {
    background: #ffffff;
}
Please add it to the style.css file of your theme.

2. For removing the shadow and 2014/2016 years, we will need to have access to the plugin's files. Could you please contact us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and give temporary admin access to your website?

3. Looks like the screenshots didn't come through, however, the category section styles can be changed by adding CSS rules to .categories2 class.

Thank you.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds