Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pop Box does not close when "X"ing out

Pop Box does not close when "X"ing out 10 years 3 months ago #9988

First of all, I would just like to thank you for the assistance with setting the widget width up when I ran into trouble initially. Your response was very quick and you solved the issue right away.

Unfortunately, I've run into two additional issues.

1. When clicking on a date in the calendar widget, the pop up window with event information appears, but clicking the "x" in the upper left hand corner does not work. You have to click outside of the pop up completely, which is going to confuse my users if it's left that way.

Note: It works properly in Safari and Google Chrome. Firefox 19.0.2 is the browser I am having the issue with.

2. Under the calendar, it lists the titles of the event categories. Is there a way to remove this? If not, can you please assist me in figuring out why the first letter of each even category name is showing up with a white background behind it? Since the text is white the first letter looks like it's missing. I looked through the widget theme to see if I could change it, but I didn't see an option.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pop Box does not close when "X"ing out 10 years 3 months ago #9996

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear James,

Could you please give us (to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) admin access to your site again, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix your issues as soon as possible.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds