Examples of Slider Effects?

Kim created the topic: Examples of Slider Effects?

Sorry if I missed this, but is there a demo somewhere that demonstrates all of the different effects for the slider (Settings-->Effects), so I don't have to apply each one to see what it looks like?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Examples of Slider Effects?

Dear Kim,

Please find the demo of Slider WD within this link: wpdemo.web-dorado.com/slider/ . You can also set the effect to random to see what kinds of effects there are while looping the slider.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Kim replied the topic: Examples of Slider Effects?

Yeah but with both that link and using random, I'm not seeing all possible effects and when I do see them, I have no idea to which effect the transition may correspond too.

Support replied the topic: Examples of Slider Effects?

Dear Kim,

The names of the effects are in the most cases understandable, that is why we don't have a demo preview for the different effects. Please set the desired effect and reload the page with that slider. WE apologize, in case this will take much time from you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds