Menu on calendar page.

Mark Denny created the topic: Menu on calendar page.

Hi

I have without any problems installed a calendar (as you know lol) on the front page of my site here .
I have also created a new menu called 'Pubs in Wakefield'which is set to be on all pages (check front page)
When you click on an event from the calendar it obviously opens a page, but i cannot seem to be able to allocate the menu I created to that page. In other words the menu carnt be seen, it might be that the page loads on top of the menu.

Is there any way this can be acheived please?

Thankyou

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Menu on calendar page.

Dear Mark,

Could you please describe where should the menu appear? Because looking at the event page here new.wakefieldlife.co.uk/component/spider...2013-09-6&Itemid=266 is not obvious for us where is the missing menu

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Mark Denny replied the topic: Menu on calendar page.

Hi

I did suggest you peep at the main page or any other page as i have left the menu active. its on the left

Cheers Mark
PS. Thankyou again for the prompt response :-)

Dear Mark,

OK. I see now. Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi

Many thanks for sorting it so i this menu will show on the pop up page, but i still have a problem (sorry!!!)

What i wanted was that menu just to appear on the calendar event page and ONLY that page. I have searched through the menu assignment page but cannot see an option. Can you please tell me what option this would be under. (If at all it is)

Thanks

Mark

Dear Mark,

That's not possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Shame :-(

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds