Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Form not displaying in Article

Form not displaying in Article 12 years 1 month ago #221

I created a form and am trying to display it in an article. I installed the plugin, but the page is returning blank. Not sure if I'm missing a step or not. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Form not displaying in Article 12 years 1 month ago #222

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Dear Segler,

Please give us (to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to help you to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Re: Form not displaying in Article 12 years 1 month ago #253

• john
  • Fresh Boarder
I have same problem (The form NOT displaying in Article) and i sent two email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but NO one reply my email.

Why not post here how to fix the problem for everybody know instead email ???

Re: Form not displaying in Article 12 years 3 weeks ago #288

Same problem here... Does anybody have a solution for that problem already?

Re: Form not displaying in Article 12 years 3 weeks ago #289

• Administrator
  • Administrator
If you are using Joomla Form Maker Plugin, make sure that you have enabled the plugin “Content - Load Form Maker” from Extensions > Plug-in Manager.
You must insert the code {loadformmaker [ID]} into article, where [ID] is the id of the form.
If this steps do not solve your problem, please give us(to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.
Last Edit: 11 years 7 months ago by .

Re: Form not displaying in Article 11 years 11 months ago #389

I have just created a form for WordPress using Form Maker. I see that several people have had problems getting their form to display. I found these instructions printed below, but they are not much help.

If you are using Form Maker Plugin, make sure that you have enabled the plugin “Content - Load Form Maker” from Extensions > Plug-in Manager.
You must insert the code {loadformmaker [ID]} into article, where [ID] is the id of the form.

My questions are: (1) Where do you enable the plugin "Content - Load Form Maker" from Extensions > Plug-in Manager." I don't see anything like that. (2) I do not see the Form Maker icon on a page to enable insert the form into that page. (3) When I try inserting the code {loadformmaker [ID]} and replace ID with my form's number, it doesn't load the form. Are the brackets to be includes just as they are in that phrase.

I do not wish to give login information to my site, and wonder as others have expressed here why you can't just give more information in this forum.

Re: Form not displaying in Article 11 years 11 months ago #394

• Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear KwirLady820,
The instructions above are for Joomla, not WordPress. Sorry for causing the misunderstanding.

For publishing the created forms in WordPress, see

web-dorado.com/wordpress-form-maker-guide-4.html

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Re: Form not displaying in Article 11 years 11 months ago #395

I saw these instructions, but this button does not show up on my screen:

4.1. Press the button named Insert Form Maker in a post or a page you will to show the form.

Re: Form not displaying in Article 11 years 11 months ago #396

• Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear KwirLady820,
There is a problem accessing the file wp-content/plugins/form_maker/window.php. This could be connected with file permissions. You can use Form Maker without the button on the toolbar: Add the shortcode [Form id="N"](where N is the id of the form, for the form with id=2, the shortcode must be [Form id="2"]) to the pages and posts, where you want the form to appear.

If you want to use the toolbar button, please set the file permissions for window.php to 755. This will probably solve the problem.

Alternatively you can give us(to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds