Download Ebooks

Tom Grady created the topic: Download Ebooks

I cannot find any information in the docs on how to set up downloadable products. I am trying to sell my e-books and do not know how to link the file to the purchase either through emails or accounts yet I assume the plugins I downloaded from you is how it works. Would appreciate any help.

Day 2: :( To be clear, I purchased the product ($45.00) and am now delayed in setting up my store by not being able to add any products. I need to know how to set up digital downloads. I am not willing to purchase the Gallery to sell digital products after buying what is an ecommerce plugin.

Thank you for your attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Download Ebooks

Hi Tom! Thank you for posting your question!

Unfortunately Ecommerce WD plugin does not have this functionality yet. However, if you have the Pro version of the plugin, we can make a small customization for you and make this possible.

If you are interested, please submit a support ticket by filling out the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1
Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Tom Grady replied the topic: Download Ebooks

Well, just how much would that cost me? I guess I wasted my money and will have to go and spend more elsewhere Woocommerce or Digital Direct. Sorry.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Download Ebooks

Hello Tom!

Please note, that the customization for Pro version will be free of charge. So you don't need to spend more money on other products.

Please contact us by filling out the form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1
and we will make the changes for you as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds