Reducing Question Box

Arthur Mikaelian created the topic: Reducing Question Box

Hello Web-Dorado,

I am having an issue with the space between the objects, specifically the questions. I've customized my theme from scratch, and the only thing left is the fact that I want the boxes to be thin and tight, but there is a lot of white-space between the questions.

I see that the little icon on the bottom left is also displayed, right above where the answer would appear when the question is clicked, but is there a way to remove that as well? I am going for a simple, minimalistic feel with no distractions preferable due to our targeted audience.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Reducing Question Box

Dear Arthur,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at this? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Arthur Mikaelian replied the topic: Reducing Question Box

Thank you for the email address. I sent an email approximately 24 hours ago and still haven't received at least a notification if you gentlemen received the email or not. How long does it usually take for the support team to respond?

Support replied the topic: Reducing Question Box

Dear Arthur,

Please be informed, that your message was listed as spam. We've just checked and we've received it. We'll respond to you with further details soon.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds