Video does not play

GVoto created the topic: Video does not play

Hello, I downloaded the demo version at the moment of the component to be able to test before buying.

I followed the instructions to install and configure, if I use the plug-in I can not presented anything. If I create a menu pointing to the component, I see the player but no video is being played.

I urgency to solve this problem, and then proceed with the purchase of the version without the wathermark

In the articles I have insert:

{loadspidervideoplayer playlist=2 theme=1}

but I can see the player

Can you help me???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: Video does not play

Dear GVoto,

There can be several reasons to that.

1. You don't have any playlist added to your player
2. You don't have any videos added to your playlist.
3. You have selected video formats that are not compatible with the current type of your player (Flash or HTML5)

Please follow our tutorial to fix any of the above mentioned problems: web-dorado.com/spider-video-player-guide-step-1.html

However, if you've done everything correct and still don't have videos in your playlist, please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site and we'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds