NO Video Plays?

Phil created the topic: NO Video Plays?

I purchased the player today and I was able to install it with no problem but it wont play a video? I am just linking youtube videos but nothing plays when using html5 and when I switch to Flash then the whole player disappears from my website? my url is: www.RockMeTV.com PLEASE HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: NO Video Plays?

Dear Phil,

Seems you haven't added any videos to the playlist. Or the videos added are not compatible with HTML5. They need to be .mp4 or .ogg for HTML5. The problem with flash could be the missing flash player on your pc.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Phil replied the topic: Re: NO Video Plays?

I have used html5 videos from Youtube and it still didn't work and I now used google chrome with updated adobe flash player and there is still NO video or the video player disapears when I switch it to flash? what do I do? Please Help.

Thank You
Phil

Phil replied the topic: Re: NO Video Plays?

I just got the flash player to work! But I have one more question, How do I change the setting in the video player to allow videos to play automatically when the pgae loads? Right now you have to click on the play button on the player and I don't want that. I want the video to play immediately without pushing any buttons?

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds