comments box not showing in block/region

Josh created the topic: comments box not showing in block/region

I can't get a fb comments box to show up in a block. I created a new comment box which shows in my block list, however if I add this block to a region nothing is displayed.

Note that the comment box WILL show up if I add it specifically to content on the config screen (using the big ADD button). However, I want to display the comments box on a node type basis using blocks.

Thanks for the help. the module looks promising.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: comments box not showing in block/region

Dear Josh,

Can you please give us a link to your page and tell us the exact place where you want to add it?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Josh replied the topic: comments box not showing in block/region

I would like it to appear in the bottom left portion of my 'story' pages. More specifically, I want it to appear in the 'Postscript-first' region, 'Postscript' zone, 'Content' section. See code below:

<div id="region-postscript-first" class="grid-6 region region-postscript-first">
  <div class="region-inner region-postscript-first-inner">
    <p>FACEBOOK COMMENTS GO HERE</p>
  </div>
</div>

In the blocks configuration I have the Spider Facebook Comments box set to the 'Postscript First' region, but it's not showing up there.

Here is a link to an example page. Facebook comments box should appear next to Related Stories.

wanglembak.com/brickmaker

UPDATE: I also can't get a Spider Facebook Like box to display.

Support replied the topic: comments box not showing in block/region

Dear Josh,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds