adjust icon alignment and remove text

Brian Huculak created the topic: adjust icon alignment and remove text

See image: I'd like to have all the icons in a single row and remove the text string

Any tips on how to make that happen?

Right now there are two Drupal Blocks created by the Spider FBook module. One for FaceBook Share, one for the other 4 social media items. Since the Blocks are unique but both appear in the Content area, they get stacked. Changing the stacking order is easy but doesn't put the icons in a single row. The width of blocks are the full width of the main Content block areas, thereby causing the stacking.

I already have a custom external CSS file I use to style various elements on the site. As that custom CSS file loads last it overrides all other style/position info. My thinking is it should be possible to modify the width of the Blocks with CSS.

Any suggestions are appreciated

To see a live URL (test site under development) here's a link

caddpower.com/guru/guru/powercadd-guru-content.htm

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: adjust icon alignment and remove text

Dear Brian,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality but we will customize it for you for free. Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin and FTP access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds