FB Registration bypasses my controls

Brian Huculak created the topic: FB Registration bypasses my controls

I have my drupal 7 site configured to

1. require administers to authenticate all requests for registration
  2. have users accept a license/terms and conditions as part of registering

Problem I'm seeing is if I register using the Facebook link, it bypasses all my controls. That is to say the user doesn't have to accept terms and conditions and doesn't need my authentication to log in

Now - the admin approved registration being bypassed is a less of an issue given the likelihood of a spammer trying to first get a Facebook account, then go through the registration process for my site is fairly remote

However - under no circumstances do I want a user to bypass having to accept the terms and conditions of use of the site.

Is there any way to have a user registering via Facebook to accept my terms and conditions before logging in and using the site?

Is there any way to have the user registering via Facebook be on hold pending administrator approval?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brian Huculak replied the topic: FB Registration bypasses my controls

So I have Legal Terms and Conditions working with FB Registration.

So the only question that really applies is related to the pending admin approval noted above

Support replied the topic: FB Registration bypasses my controls

Dear Brian,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality but we can customize it for you for free.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds