Categories Are Not Listed Under FAQ Category Optio

Joel Wilmoth created the topic: Categories Are Not Listed Under FAQ Category Optio

I paid Web Dorado to perform a FAQ migration from a different plug-in a few months ago. Recently noticed that under the FAQ Categories option, only one category is visible. I should have noticed this sooner but now I need to work with the order of the categories offered. The search option does not produce results either. I have attached a screenshot.

The migration plug-in that was created is still installed per your instructions.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Categories Are Not Listed Under FAQ Category Optio

Hi Joel!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. Could you open a support ticket by e-mailing us to [email protected]? Please grant us temporary WordPress admin access to your website.

Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible. Also please make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Thank you in advance! Have a beautiful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Joel Wilmoth replied the topic: Categories Are Not Listed Under FAQ Category Optio

I just submitted info to the support email. I will need an IP address to whitelist in order to provide access.

Hello Joel!

Thank you for sending the e-mail!

Since you didn't have our IP address, we could not access your website just yet. But as I mentioned in the e-mail I sent to you, our developers have worked on a categories-related bug. They released an updated version yesterday.

So could you please install latest version and check the categories? Keep me posted in case update will not resolve the problem, and we'll take a look.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Joel Wilmoth replied the topic: Categories Are Not Listed Under FAQ Category Optio

The update has corrected the issue. Thank you!!

That's fantastic, Joel!

We are very glad the issue on your FAQ WD has been resolved with the update! Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you have other questions or support requests.
We'll be happy to assist!

Could I ask you to kindly post your feedback about FAQ WD on WordPress.org, sharing your personal experience with the product and our service? Our team would greatly appreciate that.

Here's the plugin page link: wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/faq-wd

We'd love to hear from you.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds