The display order of questions

Edward Martin III created the topic: The display order of questions

I'm trying to sort my questions display alphabetically. I couldn't find a control for that. Is there one?

I discovered that the display will sort in accordance to the order in the list of FAQs on the back end, which I can use to achieve the same effect except that I can't figure out how to move a question from one "page" of results to another. I have 143 questions, and those distribute across 8 pages. Is there a way to set them to all be on the same page (again, on the back-end, and really, the only reason I want to do this is to manually sort them)? Is there a way to move a Q to another results page?

Of course, if I knew where the "list questions in alphabetical order" control was, that would do nicely.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Edward Martin III replied the topic: The display order of questions

Correction: the display order is NOT necessarily tied to the order-of-listing-in-the-backend.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: The display order of questions

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we don't have any option for alphabetical ordering.

You can get advantage of our drag and drop option and order the questions per your requirements.

As for multi-page issue, please click on screen options in the top right corner and chnage the value for Number of items per page. Here you can set e.g. 100 and you'll see all the questions in one page. This way it'll be easier to order. Please see the attached screenshot.

If you order in the back-end but don't see the customized ordering in the front-end then please write us at [email protected] provideing admin access to your website.

Our developers will check the issue and solve it. Please also do mention this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edward Martin III

Edward Martin III replied the topic: The display order of questions

Screen Options allowed me to do exactly what I wanted.

I was mistaken about my other issue.

THANK YOU!

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: The display order of questions

Awesome Edward!

It was my pleasure to help you :)

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds