Removing "Was this answer helpful?" & Viewed cout

Kat created the topic: Removing "Was this answer helpful?" & Viewed cout

Hi,

New user of the plugin though it's really handy! I've got few issues I'm running into. One is, I'd really just like to turn off the "Was this answer helpful?" and "Viewed X Times" on the answers in the FAQ page.

Now turning off the Viewed times is in the settings. However if you look at the first two screenshots, you'll see I have turned that feature off, and yet it's still showing up - and I cleared my cache and tried it in an incognito windows just to be sure.

But I can't even find a setting for turning off the ability to vote on how helpful the answer is, only turning off the display of the voting. Is that something I am stuck with unless I upgrade? I probably will at some point, just don't have a lot of funds floating around for such things at the moment.

Also, one of my answers has bullet points in it, and they are not appearing on the FAQ questions area. If I open the direct page to the question, http://femmeappeal.me/faqwd/can-i-hire-you/ , that shows the bullets. But the main FAQ display page, http://femmeappeal.me/femme-on-niteflirt/ , doesn't show them. Can anything be done about that?

Thanks for your assistance,

Kat

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Removing "Was this answer helpful?" & Viewed cout

Dear Kat,

Please kindly note, that these settings only remove the number of votes and More button. As for hiding the mentioned elements, please add the following code to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme:

.faqwd_question_options {
    display: none;
}
.faqwd_answer ol li {
    list-style-type: decimal !important;
}
.faqwd_answer ul li {
    list-style-type: disc !important;
    margin-left: 30px;
}

Let me know if it covers everything you required.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

NanJoe replied the topic: Removing "Was this answer helpful?" & Viewed cout

Same issue here,

Applying the fix does not work for me, please see screenshot and let me know how I can remove items circled in red.

Attachments:

Hey NanJoe!

Could you please give the link to the page, where your FAQ WD is published? We will provide the code, which will work on your website.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi NanJoe!

Thank you for the link! Could you please add the following CSS code to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme?

.faqwd_vote_option {
    display: none !important;
}

It will remove the voting option from your FAQ WD.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

placed in my themes style.css and not working.

Hello NanJoe!

In that case could you please try adding the CSS code to the end of /faq-wd/css/front_end_style.css file? If it will not apply this way either, please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and we will remove it for you.

Please grant us temporary WordPress admin access, you can send the login information along with your e-mail. Also please make sure to include the link to this forum topic in it.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

2nd option worked!

Thank you for your help, possibly suggest adding this feature in your future updates?

Regards,
NanJoe

Hey NanJoe!

You are most welcome, and thank you for your suggestion! Could you please post it under FAQ WD category of our Submit your idea page?

Here's the link: goo.gl/JAGp28

We will approve your idea for voting and will consider adding an option to the product in its further updates.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds