personalize return bitton

patrick de buck created the topic: personalize return bitton

1-After clicking on the more txt a new page opens. in the header you can go to the home page or the WD FAQ page. I would like to change this link so people can go back to or personal faq page. Where can i modify this?

2-Is it possible if the question is not listed to let people create a new question, after moderation this question can be listed.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: personalize return bitton

Dear Patrick,

Regarding to your first requirement, could you please be a little more specific about personal FAQ page? As I understand, the question page hides some of the menu items, am I correct? Please give us the link to your FAQ page, so we can check this.

As for adding questions from frontend, please be informed, that unfortunately FAQ WD does not have the mentioned functionality. However, please add your request to Submit your idea page of our website, where other users are able to vote:

web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

We will develop the features based on users' votes.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

patrick de buck replied the topic: personalize return bitton

No the button is not hidden or hide something else. The FAQ button you see send me to the original "/faqwd/", i would like to link it to my personal FAQ page "/frequently-asked-questions/.

page 1: www.blueoceansailing1.net/frequently-asked-questions/
I go now to the answer page by clicking on the more button.
page 2: www.blueoceansailing1.net/faqwd/professional/
this page has under the word professional a HOME / FAQ / PROFESSIONAL link. i would like to go back to My previous page the FAQ overview page. i use the link / FAQ / in the middle.
Page 3: www.blueoceansailing1.net/faqwd/
Now i am on the wrong page i want my personal FAQ page like i push the return button.

Is it possible to tell me where i can change the link.

Kind regards
Patrick

Agapi G. replied the topic: personalize return bitton

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for specifying!

Could you open a support ticket by writing us an e-mail to [email protected]? Please send temporary WordPress admin access credentials to your website. Our development team will take a look at the issue and fix it as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to have the link to this forum topic included in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds