Reset number of views & font

Herman created the topic: Reset number of views & font

Hi there,

Great plugin!

I have two questions:
- How can I reset the number of views to 0?
- When viewing the FAQ in Internet Explorer, the font is changing (Times New Roman, I guess). What's going wrong here? (I don't have this problem in Chrome and Firefox).

Grtz, Herman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Reset number of views & font

Dear Herman,

Unfortunately it is not possible to reset the number of views in FAQ WD.

As for the Internet Explorer issue, could you please let us know which version of the browser is it? Also please open a support ticket by e-mailing us at [email protected], and give temporary WordPress admin access.

Our development team will check the issue and come up with a solution as soon as possible. Make sure to have this forum topic link included in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Reset number of views & font

Dear Herman,

I am happy to inform you, that the problem of IE fonts has been resolved on your website. It is a bug within the plugin, so it will be also resolved in the next update of FAQ WD.

Please check your FAQ page and let me know, if you like the display it provides.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds