Empty space when there is no picture

Pam created the topic: Empty space when there is no picture

When there is no picture for a post, is there a way to make the post text fill the width of the feed display? Now, the text is on the right with a big empty space on the left. I'm using the free version with the default blog-style layout.
I thought I saw this in your demo (but it could have been another FB feed plugin).
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Empty space when there is no picture

Hello Pam!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

This looks like there is a CSS conflict with your website theme, since this should not be happening on Facebook Feed WD. Could you please give us the link to the page, where you have published your Facebook feed? We will take a look ASAP.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Pam replied the topic: Empty space when there is no picture

You can see the problem on the site's home page: us10.siteground.us/~stormsur/
Currently, it's the second news item on the left that has the empty space. The theme is Weaver Xtreme.
Thanks!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Empty space when there is no picture

Hey Pam!

I tried to tweak the CSS, but the look of posts with images got ruined this way. So our developers need to check and provide a better solution. Could you please submit a support ticket with this form , and send us temporary WordPress admin access?

Also please make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. We will take a look at the issue on your Facebook Feed WD as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds