Masonry View

Teeka created the topic: Masonry View

Hello there,

I have just purchased the full version of Facebook Feed WD and I am having issues with displaying a feed in Masonry Style (or any other style). In the admin demo, I was able to pick from thumbnail and masonry, however, those options are not available on my WordPress. I only have the option for BlogStyle View and I would like to be able to put the feeds in a different style.

I am also looking for the option to put multiple posts horizontal on the page.

How would I solve each of these issues?

Kind regards,

Teeka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Masonry View

Hey Teeka! Thank you for letting us know about this!

Looks like you still have free version installed. Could you please download the Pro version from your account of Web-Dorado.com? Make sure to deactivate and delete the free version, then install the downloaded package.

Let me know if the views will be activated then.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jesper replied the topic: Masonry View

I dont think that was the problem here, the thing is that the plugin only supports blogstyle view when you are showing a timeline. Thats right? Masonry view is only supported for showing photos and videos.

But to follow up this, is it possible to show the timeline in any other format than the posts under each other? Atleast any help on how to put the posts beside each other?

Hi Jesper!

Thank you for specifying, that's correct. The view options change depending on the content you display on your feed. For example, Albums view can only be used on Albums, Events can have Blog Style and Thumbnails, and so on. But this is for Specific display type.

As for your question, since the content of timeline can have a few types, it is hard to control it with other views. You can try to use Specific on your feed, and this way have posts showcased with different display types.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Kerri replied the topic: Masonry View

This is so disappointing. I purchased the PRO version so I could have my facebook feed in a masonary view. I want my entire facebook feed to be shown in a masonary view. Is this possible?

If not, I feel that I have been mislead and would like a refund.

Jesper replied the topic: Masonry View

Feeling quite the same.

Atleast give as a function to show a timeline in vertical position. :dry:

Hello Kerri and Jesper!

Firstly, we apologize for not responding you earlier. Our support forum was having technical difficulties.

Please note, that Facebook Feed WD initially was not structured this way. It is essential to make quite big changes in the plugin to make all views possible for Timeline feed type. And we would love to provide these features for you.

Therefore, could you please add your request as a suggestion on our Submit your idea page? Each feedback for our product improvements is highly important to us.

Here's the link: web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds