Facebook Post Appears but Images show randomly

Paul Storer created the topic: Facebook Post Appears but Images show randomly

I have implemented the FB plug in on Wordpress. I have got it formatted just as I wanted then randomly images from the post appear then disappear. Just had a call from my client who was showing his site to someone else and images weren't showing and when I checked they started appearing and then a few minutes later they had disappeared the url is salvation-films.com and if you scroll down the home page you can seen them next to the news feed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Facebook Post Appears but Images show randomly

Hello Paul!

Thanks for letting us know about this problem! Could you please let us know what was the browser version, where you tested and faced this issue?

I have checked with Chrome on Windows OS and the images were appearing properly. They did not disappear.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Paul Storer replied the topic: Facebook Post Appears but Images show randomly

Really sorry I haven't replied till now.

The problem is still happening but randomly. All the images were showing earlier today (about 7pm GMT) and now they aren't

I'm attaching a screen dump to show what I am getting.

I have had a look at the theme customisation but still can't make them appear consistently

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Facebook Post Appears but Images show randomly

Hey Paul!

In that case could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website, so we can test the problem? You can send the login details using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and provide a solution.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds